I was using a small Lee Melter, Lee Ladle, and 2-cavity Lee TL358-158-SWC mold, and range lead ingots from a seller on castboolits. Started out with the pot on "6" . Laid the ladle in the molten lead and the mold on the rim of the pot for a few minutes. After several casts of wrinkled and hardly filled out ones I turned up the pot to "6.5", and they started looking better, but the tumble lube grooves weren't being formed good. So I went to "7" and finally started getting some that at least looked like they were close to right. They still don't look completely right to me. Some of the grooves look frosted, but not fully formed. I learned a few things already. (1) Brake cleaner in the face burns like hell. (I was spraying it in the mold cavities to clean them and it splashed back straight into my face) Next time I'll use a Q-tip full of it or something. (2) The little Lee Ladle sucks. it doesn't really pour out of the little spout formed into the side of it, and only held about 1-1/2 bullets worth of lead. I started using a dip for each cavity. I need a real casting ladle or eventually I may get a bottom pour pot. (3) It's hard to manipulate the mold and little ladle with welding gloves on. I eventually took them off. maybe I can find some leather gloves that have more "feel" through them. (4) 86 degree days are not good for casting bullets. Here's the picture of the one's I kept. Any hints, tips, or criticism is welcome. Dave Edit: I just weighed and measured the 23 that I saved. They vary in weight from 158.6 to 159.5 grains. As for diameter, the best I can tell using my cheapie Harbor Freight calipers is that most are right at .3585, with a couple each at .3575, .358, and .359.